Indian Coast Guard invited application for the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry For 02/2020 Batch. Read the details below:
Post Name – Navik (General Duty)
Post date – 04/01/2020
Post – 260
Employment News 4
- Start Date of Online Application – 26/01/2020
- Last Date of Online Application – 02/02/2020
|Age Relaxation (as on 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002)|
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 22 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ST – 27 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC – 25 Years
|Post Name||Total Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Salary|
|Navik – General Duty||260||113||26||75||13||33||Level 3 – Rs.21700/per month|
Education and Experience
- Candidates should have 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For More details, read full notification.
Height: Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight: Praporte to Height & Age
- Running: 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups: 20 Times
- Push UP: 10 Times
Application Procedure and Guidelines
How to Apply:
- Applications will be accepted only online from 26 Jan to 02 Feb 2020. Candidate can log in to the website and click to the opportunity button.
- Click to the notification of the post and fill the form online and submit.