UPSC Engineering Services 2020 Pre Admit Card 2019 – Union Public Service Commission Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2019. Those Candidate Are Interested to Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria should Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Engineering Service Recruitment 2020
Brief Description of Notification is Here First On
Important Dates :
- Notification Issued : 25/09/2019
- Application Begin : 25/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/10/2019 upto 06 PM Only
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/10/2019
- Exam Date Pre : 05/01/2020
- Admit Card Available Pre : 11/12/2019
- Mains Exam Date : Notified Soon
Application Fees :
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Payment Mode SBI E Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee to Any Branches of State Bank of India.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2020 :-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Between : 02/01/1990 to 01/01/1999
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
UPSC Engineering Services 2019 – Eligibility :
- Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Stream.
- For More Details Must Read the Full Notification.
Examination Center :
|Prelim Exam :|
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bagalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Guwahati, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambhalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Tirupati, Udaipur & Vishakhapatnam Only.
Note : Prelim Exam Center Are Limited Slot.
|Mains Exam :|
Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bagalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Trivandrum & Vishwakhapatnam.Candidate Can Choose the Mains Examination Center Now, Because You have Required to Filled the Mains Examination Center in Prelim Exam 2019 Online Form.
Important Useful Links :
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online Part I||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee Part II||Click Here|
|Re Print Form Part III||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|